Please note that all cancellations are only effective once confirmed in writing.
Guests making travel and booking arrangements with the Aquila Collection must have their own personal or business travel insurance to support any cancellation or curtailment of their booking.
In the event that the accommodation is not taken up, AQUILA COLLECTION will have the right to deem the amounts due in lieu of the cancellation penalties and, in addition, have the right to release reservations where deposit and / or payment is not made on the due date.
AQUILA COLLECTION reserves the right to amend deposit requirements during peak periods.
- No Shows: 100% of full amount payable
- Cancellations within 0 – 7 days of date of arrival: 100% payable
- Cancellations within 8 – 21 days of date of arrival: 50% of full amount payable
- Cancellations within 22 – 30 days of date of arrival: 30% of full amount payable
- No refunds for late check-in / arrival or early check-out.
- No refunds for services not used.
- Please note that all refunds are subject to commission and/or bank charges
- Group bookings: a non-refundable deposit may be requested and a specially negotiated cancellation policy will apply to any bookings which exceeds 25% of our capacity.